December 28, 2007

Christmas Dinner

We had our family Christmas dinner early this year so that Dad could be with us before he flew to meet Mom, my sister Lindsey and her husband, and most of the rest of our extended family in Ontario.

These photo sessions usually dissolve into hysterics at some point as one or more camera timers go off before they are expected to and there are various shots of people's backsides as they are running to get into the back row of the picture or diving for the floor spot in front. This time didn't disappoint either. I don't have any of the "bloopers" on my camera but I'm sure I can hunt one of two down...

We had an excellent dinner and a nice, relaxing evening together. Fun, food, and fellowship!



From left to right, back to front:
My brother-in-law Andrew; Dad; David (pretty much a brother to our family); Aunty Hilary (David's mom); Grandpa Ib (our adopted Danish grandpa); Dwayne; Hendrik; Jen(me); Riley (on Jen's lap); my youngest sister Christen.

1 comment:

Under Southern Skies said...

It sounds kike you all had fun! The baby is so cute!